Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Work. Work. Work.

Working at Kate Jones has been a huge creative inspiration! My boss is insanely talented and always giving me tiny ideas here and there from what she has in the store.


Seriously, there is no way you don't think about curling up into that bed.


Wouldn't this just look amazing above a bed?



My brain is going on a creative overload right now it might just jump right out of my skull.
I want to capture this feeling in a bottle. 
Sharing this small moment in time is a great way to keep me going for another hour of work.
Once I get home, its on!
I have quite a few things I need/ want to do.

Frame a few posters that I have lying around.
Paint a few tiles with a lace overlay that I will use for coasters.
A few ideas that I need to sketch out for paintings later on.
and a few more things that I know I will stop putting off for a later time.

Oh and if you're wanting to feel inspired as well go ahead and check out the blog of Kate Jones. 

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment