Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY Picture Frame

Supply List:
  • Piece of wood any size. I used an 8x10 wooden plaque from Hobby Lobby.
  • Paint, any color
  • Scrapbook stickers
  • Modge Podge (I used the glossy one)
  • 2- Foam paint brushes
  • Picture (I used an 8x10 picture and just trimmed it down a little so it would fit perfectly)
Directions:
  • Paint the wood any color and let it dry.
  • Next, when the paint is dry, paint modge podge on the painted wood.
  • Carefully place the picture, making sure it isn't crooked.
  • Paint modge podge all over the picture and more on the sides of the wood.
  • Apply a few coats of modge podge and let it dry completely.
  • Add stickers.
Now you are ready to go! My piece of wood came with a hole to hold a nail already in it, but I just sit mine on my nightstand table.

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment