Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Midweek Mix Tapes

PRESS PLAY, LISTEN WHILE YOU READ!



So, I am insanely into music.
Headphones in, way too loud to be healthy...
Tuning out the world. Tuning out the worries.
Letting it all go for just a little while. :)

There is a lot out there in the world that can really cheer me up.
That can calm me down. A lot out there that I enjoy, greatly... music is #1.

(Gather around! story time!)
:)
Junior year of high school I had to write an english paper for my dual credit class. Not a big deal, of course, except for it was the last paper of the semester and the paper was worth a large portion of our grade.
So, I wrote about the Taste of Chaos Tour that I had recently went to. This paper was amazing! I was so proud of it. It was insightful, creative and poetic.
I sent the paper in on time.
Now for the weekend, YAY!

This is where it gets embarrassing and cringe-worthy.
So, Monday I come back to class to check my email and find that I had an Email from my professor.
Email says basically... I can clearly see that you have sent me a rough draft and not the actual paper. Please send me your final copy before the end of the day or I will be forced to grade this paper. (sent on Friday and the day I read this email, you remember, is Monday)

Open the attached document that I sent her to make sure she's emailing the right person.
I had saved the paper that was suppose to be turned in under the same name I saved the rough draft and sent the wrong one.
*What my paper looks like from memory.

_________________________________

Date


Taste of Chaos
blah blah blah


Write intro
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
It was amazing.


Then you might want to talk about a band. 
BLAH BLAH BAND BLAHH



Talk about another band.



Talk about WHATEVER BLAH


Then, talk about your favorite band that you saw. 

(at that time it was Saosin)

And conclusion. BLAH BLAH. THE END! 
________________________________

:O
And no joke... I made a fake paper with far more blah blah's than I typed here.

Kill me now... aaaand all of that spaced out to three pages!!!! UGH!

I got a C for the class.. which is nice on her part because that paper was poop.
I sent her my real paper so she knew I wasn't an idiot.. and I asked her to read it too because I was so proud of it!... She thought it was a fantastic paper but she still didn't let it count for my grade. I cried.

HAHA! Sucky-ness.






FAV!


Well, thats all I have for tonight.. GOODNIGHT!! :)



~A

No comments:

Post a Comment