Friday, May 25, 2012

The A&C Chronicles: Part I


  • 6 minutes ago
    C~
    • You know what I like to do when people annoy me? I google it and usually the sites that come up make me feel better 
      There is a certain someone that drives me flippin crazy on facebook complaining all the time... So I googled, why do people whine so much?
      And it brought me to a site- how to handle chronic complainers! LOVE it!!

  • 4 minutes ago
    A~
    • Hahaha helpful? What does it say?

  • 3 minutes ago
    C~
    • Eh i don't like the solution...
      It's saying to be nice basically
      and use empathy

  • 2 minutes ago
    C~
    • ummm... no thanks. I'd much rather be like STFU no one cares how much you miss so and so... but since I can't.... the googling helps

  • about a minute ago
    A~
    • Hahaha EFF that! Next time they complain just send them this..







    • C~
      BAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      thanks for that. i seriously just spit water all over my computer screen.
      that is greatness.

  • a few seconds ago
    A~

    • Hahahaha
      I don't think that will make them stop though...
      HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment