Monday, May 21, 2012

More About Me, C ~

Let's see:

Married to my high school sweetheart <3
He truly is absolutely amazing! I mean I wouldn't have married him if I didn't know that ;) but he makes me know it more everyday. He's the best dad in the whole world. I'm so thankful that my son will know what its like to have two parents that love him more than anything!
My son is ... umm, perfect, beautiful, amazing, I could go on forever baby. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with emotions just looking at him. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, but at the same time I love watching him learn new things everyday. I'm so excited for all the things we get to show him and the vacations we get to take him on (like beach and zoo in a few weeks!!) I'm obsessed with taking pictures of him, but hey he's only little for a short period of time, I'm trying to cherish every second!
I just started doing professional photography and am trying to absorb as much information as possible so I can take beautiful pictures of everyone!! I loveee it. My client list is growing quickly and I'm so excited to keep expanding it!
We are so excited to be moving and start a new life with A & Z, plus we'll be by the beach. We are going to have so many exciting things to do!! They are going to be feeling full a lot because I LOVE to cook... oh by the way I will be sharing some of my favorite recipes!! I can't wait to spend mornings getting Starbucks at Barnes & Noble and looking for new books, having drinks on a patio with my favorite people, and sunsets on the beach!! So much to look forward to!! Can't wait to share it all with you!


 ~ C

2 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping in from BBC mama blog, looks like you are off to a great start!

    Wondering what is the best way to subscribe to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry we were missing that! We added those buttons to our page! Thanks for checking us out :)

      Delete