Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pretend Millionaire (Home Edition)

Pretend Millionaire isn't a game.
To make this time worthwhile you have to believe you actually have cash to throw away. For some it might be hard to put yourself in that state of thinking (like me, my money tree has been withered for a long time now but I'm still looking for my watering can). 
For others it may not be hard at all. 
You may actually have money to throw away. 
Lucky bi...scuits.


Pretend millionaire:
What I do in my spare time.
When I'm bored.
When I'm sad that I'm broke.
Or when Z is talking on the phone... Again.

Welcome to what would be my lovely home. Haha!


;)
I would give Z's right arm for that house!
haha!

This would be my living room! :)

Watch out, don't let my sparkly chandeliers blind your eyes.

This would be the kitchen


Actually, I wouldn't mind settling for their entire home and leaving you to oo and aw for a while, but now that wouldn't be too fun, now would it?
This amazing kitchen belonging to Jill Sharp Brinson stylist, Designer and Creative Director for Ballard designs and Rob Brinson, Atlanta based photographer, is pretty dope. And them being so creatively inclined you can just imagine what the rest of the home looks like.. Well actually there's no need to imagine you can check it out here.Design Sponge Sneak Peek

Now, onto what I would make my bedroom.


And also what would be the guest bedroom and bathroom

I secretly take naps on lazy Sunday afternoons in this bedroom! ;)


Ah, I could go on and on for hours with this. Snuggled up in a warm blanket with a glass of wine. Oh the life, with my fake millions! ;)
I can just feel my stress disappearing.
Eliminating every thought and feasting my eyes on someone's beautiful hardwork that they were so kind to share with the world.

Next pretend millionaire I will be using the phrase shut up and take my money. Many times. As I'm sure you will be too! Haha!
~A

Sources:MansionLiving RoomBedroomSecond BedroomBathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment