Monday, May 21, 2012

From A to Z

For starters, this is A and I am a silly, scramble brain, introvert. :)

I will commence with telling you about all the things I love.

Z
My cat
My little nephew
My big brother and
C

Z is my first love and he is no where near anything like me. He talks too much and loves boy stuff. Example: cars, business talk, hunting, extreme sports, etc... Like I said, boy stuff.
My cat on the other hand is soft, cute, but ferocious and I love her so much.

I love beautiful things and love that there are amazing people that can create such things for my enjoyment. I have this sort of ritual, that when I'm bored, or feeling blue, inspired, or really any emotion, I play, what I like to call pretend millionaire. But more on that later. 

I'm excited to share some boring but mostly exciting things in my life with you! ;) 
(Oh and just a heads up I love using the exclamation mark... so if I use it more than I should that just means I'm really excited and I'm not yelling at you.) haha!

I've traveled a lot and plan on traveling a lot more. 
I've been to:

Costa Rica! AMAZING!
Ireland, my FAVORITE so far!! 
and Hawaii, gorgeous!

 
I've read lots of great books, most of them C suggested. I will chat about them and talk to you about the characters like they are my best friends.

I am no where near finished with telling you about all the things I love, but I need my beauty sleep and I'd rather show you all those things rather than rambling. 
;)

Night, 
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment