Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Suck at TV!

I absolutely love watching shows... but I'm really bad at finding shows I want to watch... I usually rely on everyone else to tell me what shows to watch and then I'm stuck watching them on Netflix, which I've found is actually way better because then I don't have to wait when there are cliffhangers : )

I'll start with my favorite, Grey's Anatomy!!! I am fairly new to the Grey's world, but love it all the same. I started watching it when I was on maternity leave in 2011 and I probably didn't move off the couch for months. When I went back to work, I'd rush home and watch 3-4 episodes every night! I was addicted. Here I am all caught up and dealing with a cliffhanger... I should start counting down how many days til the next season starts! Can't believe they killed Lexi... I'm still pouting about that!


And of course, Grey's led to watching Private Practice.
I really want Sam & Addison to be together even though A doesn't agree with me ; )
And I'm so heartbroken for Amelia and I miss Dell!!



I actually found this show on my own and I love it. Parenthood and again I'm dealing with the in-between of episodes...Some episodes don't suck me in, but over all I love it so much!! I want a big family someday like they have! I just love all the different dynamics each character bring to the table!


Okay, so the next three shows are somewhat embarrassing. Do not laugh at me. : )

So, I was bored with all my shows being off air and so at the beginning of the year I started watching Gossip Girl (if you haven't seen it don't even think it because I was thinking it too.... seriously, Gossip Girl??) By the way its super action-y and packed with scheming and always has something going on... I just finished the last Netflix season in the middle of the current season and so I know have to wait to watch it because its not online anywhere... unless I want to buy every episode on itunes or something and no, I don't want to do that. But A likes it too, thanks to me, haha!! Can't wait to see this current season! I was left with a pregnancy test! Need to know what happens next!


Like I said, no judging me for the next two. I love watching shows about moms and babies. I absolutely love TLC's A Baby Story and all those shows. I cry every single episode when they see their baby for the first time. Can't help it, its my mom emotions coming out. I also love love love all remodeling homes shows or finding a house shows... I'm not going to list those because those I just watch if they are on.
M has most control over the TV, when he gets home he starts with watching game shows like Deal or No Deal and Baggage, and then we end up watching Cops or World's Dumbest Criminals or something awesomely amazing like that...  : |   You now see why I have a blog to keep me entertained hahahaha. Okay I'll admit the shows now... : )

16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom... okay are you happy now?! I'll quit being embarrassed!

That's about it for me... I probably forgot something important but I can't remember. I'm good at not remembering haha!

~C

1 comment: