Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quick Dry Nails

So I read about this trick to make your nails dry faster because if you are impatient like me, painting your nails can be impossible. I always end up messing them up because I can't just sit there and wait for them to be completely dry.

Here's what you need:
Nail polish
Bowl, large enough to put your hand or hands in
Water
Ice

Fill the bowl up with water and add a few ice cubes (not too many because you don't want it to be unbearably cold ((I learned this the hard way))...)
Paint on the first layer of nail polish.
Put you painted hand in the bowl of water for three minutes.
Air dry your hand and apply the next layer and repeat with the hand in water for three minutes.
Next hand!!
Voila!

Also- I painted on a clear coat and put it in the water and it made it bubble... so no clear coat, you'll have to air dry that one!

I chose to do one layer and one hand at a time, but if you are in a hurry and apparently a much better nail painter than myself, you could do both hands and put them in water at the same time and cut down on the time : )


They came out good right?? No marks and they aren't smushed! YES! : )

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment