Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pretend Millionaire (Shopping Edition)

 Part One ~ C

First thing I would buy if I had unlimited funds would be a house, obviously.
Then I'd fill my house with beautiful things.

And then I'd go crazy.

My new Bentley Continental GT V8
Love it? Me too. Don't touch it. 

I need both of these. One brown and one black... so I always match duh. 
Top one is a Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM and the bottom one is a Louis Vuitton XL.

Oh and a cute wallet.






Incase you haven't noticed. I'm a snob at heart : )
I wish.

Dior Sunglasses.
My 1 carat diamond earrings...

And for clothes... I don't even know where to begin. 

Ok that would be my stopping place for the day, hope I can stop drooling before lunch : ) 

~C

Part One ~ A

I didn't go as overboard as I usually do.. or wanted to. ;) But I did find some pretty spectacular things that I'm sure your eyes will enjoy seeing.

So, if I had money that I could just throw away I probably would have worn this today...

I am a huge sucker for NEON COLORS!! Especially neon green and yellow! :)


Cute little white drape shirt and I actually LOVE those black crop pants.. so assuming I was wearing this whole outfit i would swap out the shoes for these...
OH LA LA!!! ;)

This is such a great day to night outfit!! AH I SO WISH!! :D

BUUUUUT if I didn't want to go with such a fancy outfit
I would wear some cropped denim skinny jeans with a darker wash.. but not too dark..
and...
These babies actually have a price that is very great.. *whispering* $79.00!!
I would snatch them up in a heartbeat but I would tower over poor Z! haha so I think I will just pretend to wear them in my mind! :)
Oh and I can't forget the cars!!!! ;)
If I were to wear the first outfit I would love to be driving..


AAAH ITS SOOO PRETTY!!!!

I would be more of the laid back outfit during the day and change to my fancy outfit at night with the car and during the day I would HAVE to drive..


HAHA 
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE 
VW buses, beetles, and things! haha LOVE THEM!
;)

That's all for now... if you have any urge to say "Shut up and take my money" I gave the links below! :)


'NIGHT EVERYONE!
:)

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment