Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am no chef!

Anyone who knows me knows I can't cook if my life depended on it. Well... it does so that's why I have my personal chef, Z in my life! ;)

I mean I can cook.
It just has to be things I am familiar with.

Like Mexican food.
Microwave dinners.
Ramen noodles.
That kind of stuff!
HAHA!

So, I will share with you this (super advanced), delicious recipe with you. Parenthesis for sarcasm..
;)

CAST OF CHARACTERS!
Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies 
(must be chewy or wont work)
Blue Blue Bell Ice Cream
I say Blue Bell because I use to work in a Blue Bell Ice Cream Caboose in high school so I can't imagine using anything else! haha but you most certainly can. I used Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.. but anything will work.
A microwave safe bowl and a spoon


You will need to take the cookies and lay them along the bottom, and sides if you want, of the bowl.
like so...


:)

Now, place the bowl of cookies into the microwave for about 30-45 seconds.. depending on your microwave.. I had to put mine in for 40 seconds.
You just want all the little chocolate chips to be melted and the cookie warm.. 


(rando)- One time I was probably in the seventh grade, making this, and I put it in for too long and the cookies started to smoke... so... don't do that. haha!

Now, its time for ice cream..


AAAAnd enjoy!!


(HAHA! sneaky creeper reflection in the picture above)

So, like I said this is a super difficult advanced recipe... a caveman could do it! Well... cavemen don't have microwaves... but if your kid is old enough to scoop their own ice cream and use the microwave by themselves.. then I think this is a perfect recipe to show them! 

Now off to ruin my supper! ;)

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment