Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dream Bedroom Makeover

Okay, so I've been dreaming of a bedroom makeover for awhile... So here is my scrapbook of all the little pieces I wish I could put together to create my dream bedroom/bathroom/closet...

Here is my new bed!!


My comforter. I love, love, love grey but I also love white. So I could get the bed in grey and the comforter in white... That'd look good!


I've always wanted a bench at the end of the bed!! Not to pile clothes on of course, because my housekeeper will be keeping up with all the laundry. And it will match the bed of course!


This chair needs to go somewhere! Probably two of them!

And no room is complete without a reading nook!


Let's head into the bathroom... Here is the vanity area... But I want more room so I'd have it spread way out, I need lots of counter space.


Here is my tub, with black wood instead of brown... I will be soaking in the tub every single day.


Love my shower!!!

On to the closet... need I say more?



I'm ready for this dream to become a reality. Like now :)

~C

No comments:

Post a Comment